Our philosophy is to keep your data as private and as secure as our own data. We use PeFi in our daily lives, so we care a lot about our data too. All these data are used for analytical purposes, in order to provide you with a better and personalized experience.
PeFi is designed to protect your information and enable you to choose what you share.
- PeFi collects information about the way you use the app, such as what screens do you open the most, the time you spend on them, only the number of accounts you have, what type of default settings do you choose.
- PeFi uses this information to ensure and provide new services and features that will improve your app usage and make the entire experience more enjoyable.
- In order to maximize the quality of your experience and to use the highest data security practices, we use third-party SDKs for the data processing, more specifically Google Firebase and Fabric. You can read more information about how they process the data here:
- Google Firebase: https://firebase.google.com/support/faq/
- Fabric: https://fabric.io/terms
This policy also explains your choices about how we use information about you. Your choices include how you can object to certain uses of information about you and how you can access and update certain information about you. If you do not agree with this policy, do not access or use our Services or interact with any other aspect of our business.